• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

11 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Hey Captain caveman, the point is you have folks ready to jump off a bridge over one run of the goofus when we’re still 60-72 hrs out. Behaving Like the 12z runs today are the divinities answer on this.  

You read into posts way too much and get too riled up. Let your hair down and put the fangs away, have some fun.

10 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Ray is going big.

Way too big WOR but that’s why he is a pro blogger and not George the resident blizzardoligist. We’ll see how the next 48hrs shake out though. 

• Like 1

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

You read into posts way too much and get too riled up. Let your hair down and put the fangs away, have some fun.

Way too big WOR but that’s why he is a pro blogger and not George the resident blizzardoligist. We’ll see how the next 48hrs shake out though. 

I'm not a pro anything, aside from social worker, and am pretty nervous about that map, but trusting my gut here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

He misinterpreted my post..that’s all. So I set it straight. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I haven’t read any CT peeps jumping. You should worry about your Sema crowd though because if this shits the bed, there are a lot of whiney biatches out there who would need your immediate support.

Yeah, I'm cool as a cucumber personally. Fairly comfortable with a 3-6" type deal. If we do better, great. If we do worse, less to worry about at the office. Season is still young.

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic