• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Spanks45 said:

I love frozen mole hills all over my yard.  Smashed knee caps on all of the kids 5 years and younger....14.2⁰ this morning with a stiff wind, just a bit chilly. First time the sun has been iout in full since December 27th, a nice change at least. 

I think we are skunked out here, E of the river for this one...

It is great to see the sun so there’s that. I had us with BN snow AN temps with short snowpack days for the season back in late Novie so expectations were practically nill coming in. 

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It is great to see the sun so there’s that. I had us with BN snow AN temps with short snowpack days for the season back in late Novie so expectations were practically nill coming in. 

I think 30 inches is a good over/under number right now....2015/2016 was my lowest snow total since moving here in 2014, I had around 36 inches that year. If it weren't for getting some goods from the blizzard, that year would have been terrible. Hard to think this year could be worse.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

I think 30 inches is a good over/under number right now....2015/2016 was my lowest snow total since moving here in 2014, I had around 36 inches that year. If it weren't for getting some goods from the blizzard, that year would have been terrible. Hard to think this year could be worse.

I have us with 35”. We’ll see if one or two storms can deliver.

6 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Are we still worried about a hugger? 

Nope.

Just now, powderfreak said:

Hope you guys can pull this out down there.. think of the children.  I know Will’s kids are huge snow weenies too like yours, hard not to root for that.  Spread some magic for the kids of E.MA, ha.

This sounds like one of those fake “congrats DC” posts Jerry used to post in the MA forum. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic