• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

I just need it a little west to get into some good bands on east winds. NW VT needs it over ORH. 

The very best may end up south of you, but you should do fine imo....and as you said, just wait for a golfer to queef and the plows will be out up there, anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

As long as it doesn’t go over my backyard… I’m not too worried about a mainly mix event.

I have not really dived into looking at everything but i would lean towards something that tracks over or close to 41/70 to Yarmouth NS right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Reggie might be just east of BM, but that s/w seems to argue west of that to me. 

Yeah I was looking at H5 first on Reggie and was thinking that would be more tucked...it hammers SE MA pretty good, but my guess is that would be better further west than it actually shows.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic