Most Online
    BlueValleyHVAC
    Newest Member
    BlueValleyHVAC

1/31 - 2/2 Obs. / Nowcast

33 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Holy crap.  7PM measurement 8.0”

3” in an hour.  This is great!!!

Shocking,  N ORH Co is going to be the jackpot in MA.

edit:  maybe not, impressive totals down towards @ineedsnow

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PhineasC said:

Are you under 10 years old or something? LOL

ive said it before but ive been out of town for every single big event over 15 here. hit that number a few times though, feb 01, mar 01, jan 16, feb 17 all about 15"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Just got pulled off the road. Going to head from Brighton back to Dedham. Should be a huge accum diff lol 

We got a delivery today...maybe you?

14 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

So sexy. I had 13.25” at 6pm but it rocked the past 1hr and a half. 

I have a ruler on my deck, 2 feet from my house, south facing so there is a shadow effect with the NE wind...the ruler is just about covered and still snowing like crazy

• Like 1

Absolutely pouring snow here in Andover at the intersection of 93/495.  Wind is whipping now too.  This has the feeling of an overperformer. 

• Like 2

Of course the one storm that does not dry slot the south coast is the one that pours rain for me and the Cape and Islands.  Wow what freaking luck.  The storm next Sunday, better come through for my area, and let everyone smoke cirrus, and we get the deformation banding and the best blizzard conditions and the storm deepens to 950mb 75 miles southeast of the benchmark.  Everyone who got stumped today will get their blockbuster on Sunday and Monday.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

ive said it before but ive been out of town for every single big event over 15 here. hit that number a few times though, feb 01, mar 01, jan 16, feb 17 all about 15"

OK, I figured it was that or you just moved here from Georgia or something. I know CT has had storms over 14".

Just now, PhineasC said:

OK, I figured it was that or you just moved here from Georgia or something. I know CT has had storms over 14".

yea Feb 03, Jan 11 and Feb 13 were all 20+ here. Thats about it for big ones.

11 minutes ago, Sn0waddict said:

A poster in the NYC OBS thread who lives in Sparta, NJ is reporting 28.3. Lol just crazy.

I have a friend just south of Hackettstown, in Jersey, she just texted me that she has 26" and was still snowing like crazy

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Of course the one storm that does not dry slot the south coast is the one that pours rain for me and the Cape and Islands.  Wow what freaking luck.  The storm next Sunday, better come through for my area, and let everyone smoke cirrus, and we get the deformation banding and the best blizzard conditions and the storm deepens to 950mb 75 miles southeast of the benchmark.  Everyone who got stumped today will get their blockbuster on Sunday and Monday.

You'll have nice clean streets, and if your car is parked outside that'll be clean too!

• Like 1

CF is getting close or almost overhead. Up to 29.6F here. Snow still powder but we’ll see if that changes in the next couple hours. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 203whiteout said:

I’m in black rock on water and am averaging 17” still snowing pretty good

Yeah my measurement has to be way off.

This is ridiculous though. Like 2-3” per hour right now. About to make another measurement. 

image.gif.6107541df0ee3b6e0267b16587d5fafa.gif

• Like 5