Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Discussion

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

5 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Today was beautiful but I could use a rainy day to get rid of this pollen. 

Rain doesn't help much. I got close to 3/4 of an inch the past two days and when the wind blows it looks like the woods are on fire. I'm seriously beginning to think the low pollution caused by the virus prevention is allowing the trees to produce more.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Rain doesn't help much. I got close to 3/4 of an inch the past two days and when the wind blows it looks like the woods are on fire. I'm seriously beginning to think the low pollution caused by the virus prevention is allowing the trees to produce more.

It really does seem that the pollen season is extra long this year. I can't remember it being around consistently like this.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Holy fuk is that lake level low already.

It’s about where it usually is.  Max depth is only like 20 feet.  It used to get much lower until they fixed the outlet so it stops draining water at a higher level.  It comes up to just a couple feet shy of the grass (maybe 6” depth) and in other areas comes right to the grass.  I do think it’s higher than when we grew up, always could swim under the docks with head room.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Not bad in the hills of NE CT.  The Mass border is literally on the other side of this pond/lake.

It’s cool but great day to be outside, good fishing wx.

2FA5020D-A308-49A0-B783-3AB5A02979F0.thumb.jpeg.0812241fdd7b4e38b3492d6451ff86b5.jpeg

Is that Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg?  Otherwise known as Webster Lake.

• Haha 1

A little off New England Topic but just about 7 miles east of me in Hobe Sound FL they have  received 30+ inches of rain since the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. The father of my daughters friend from school is the head growns keeper at the Medalist Golf club (Where Tiger, Phil, Brady, and Manning played) and he said his gauges show 43” and the course is in very bad shape. Anyone have good link for radar estimates?

52 minutes ago, tamarack said:

A childhood friend from my NNJ days reported (with pics) light accumulating snow where he lives in Ola, ID.  Seems like the Rockies, including some valley sites, are having an interesting early June.

Yeah 850 temps out there in the northern Rockies got down to around +2 which would lower snow levels down to prob 4K feet. Maybe locally lower.