• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    maley.chris78@gmail.com
    Newest Member
    [email protected]

Feb 20-21 OBS ( all bets off)

Just landed at GSO.  So happy to see the snowglobe as we popped out of the clouds.  I dont care what radar shows, there's a lot of snow in those clouds.  I saw it!  Lol.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, snowinnc said:

I am the most happy for you CR!!!

Thank you!!  It's amazing to watch it snow.  Seems like it's been forever.  Coming down moderately.  Can't wait for the heavier stuff later.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Cold Rain said:

Thank you!!  It's amazing to watch it snow.  Seems like it's been forever.  Coming down moderately.  Can't wait for the heavier stuff later.

Congrats buddy! you have surely earned it.

CRAZY RATES .. like 2"/hr ..  near whiteout .. approaching 10" .  No let up in sight!

Just kidding.. still snowing at a moderate, sometime heavy, clip.  Grass and cars coated. Roads are fine.  33.1/32   Still nice to watch.  Kids enjoying it!  Now huddled around the fire.  :D

• Like 2
  • Weenie 2

1 minute ago, NEGa said:

About 1/2 here - flakes aren’t huge anymore but it’s still coming down pretty good. 31 now

That's great! Better than me temps wise. Never got lower than 33 because of the warm bubble at 925. About a half inch in areas of the yard that aren't too wet. From what I've heard, Clayton itself has no accumulations. 

6 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

It’s legit putting down some silver dollar sized flakes now!! Some of the biggest flakes I’ve ever seen!

Blizzard Warning coming.

• Weenie 1

Here's an observation.  WRAL reports we are at 33 but not going lower than 33 before midnight (if their website is to be believed)  Thought we had some CAA coming in.

1 minute ago, SnowDawg said:

That's great! Better than me temps wise. Never got lower than 33 because of the warm bubble at 925. About a half inch in areas of the yard that aren't too wet. From what I've heard, Clayton itself has no accumulations. 

Wow that really surprises me - and sucks. I thought for sure you would get at least 2”. 

• Like 1

steady snow here since ~ 1:30 pm.  Accumulation on everything except the roads.  Temp dropped and stayed at 33.  

Maybe 1/2 inch to 3/4 accumulation

1 minute ago, CaryWx said:

Here's an observation.  WRAL reports we are at 33 but not going lower than 33 before midnight (if their website is to be believed)  Thought we had some CAA coming in.

I'm at 32 and falling...