Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 1-2 storm threat

ORH_wxman

2 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

You got the NAM, that's it. No GEFS, no CMC-ens, 2 EPS. 

Do you have any early thoughts on the spring and Plains severe season? I sure hope the final week of May and first week of June will be active out there otherwise I may have a bit of a meltdown. I'll also melt even more if I go there and something big happens here. 

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

Do you have any early thoughts on the spring and Plains severe season? I sure hope the final week of May and first week of June will be active out there otherwise I may have a bit of a meltdown. I'll also melt even more if I go there and something big happens here. 

You can all but guarantee something chaseable during those weeks, and all but guarantee anything in the Northeast will pale in comparison.

Just now, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Why do you post in this storm thread if it is nothing about the storm at all?  Post it elsewhere, including the negative crap most people post.

Nam still looks good for your area. There is a slim chance that all the models are wrong but i doubt it.

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

You mean the cape isn’t close to getting 8 feet of snow?

I was going to chase at my wife’s family house in Chatham 

I am not wishcasting, I am not saying it will happen, I am just saying wait for another few cycles, nothing is set in stone 48 hours away from the onset of the precipitation.  

• Haha 1

Saturday
A slight chance of rain between noon and 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Saturday Night
A slight chance of rain and snow before 7pm, then a slight chance of snow between 7pm and 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

and i still would rain wow what a winter