Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 1-2 storm threat

ORH_wxman

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I don’t know man. We’ve seen incremental improvements since 12z yesterday each run. I will be shocked if we don’t see accumulating snow from this. I think some folks(in the Ray camp) are thinking snow means blockbuster. For me.. a couple inches is all I’m focused on and I think the chance is there.. for a good amount more .

Wait wut....lol 

• Haha 1

See that’s what we need.  More levity.  No need to stress over what you never had.  It’s just snow. I’ll speak for myself, but I enjoy tracking these more then I do the results 8 times out of 10.  Great learning experiences. Coming up on 15 years on EUSWx and now AMWx and I didn’t know a thing about weather models before stepping into this.  

7 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Why do you say the Euro sucks, it has had this storm offshore for days and days 

Its struggled like the rest....this is the inverse of the "models nail every cutter!" BS......going  over Detroit instead of Chicago is about as noticeable as going over buoy 1321183  instead of 8990944 for most in this subform....

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Its struggled like the rest....this is the inverse of the "models nail every cutter!" BS......going  over Detroit instead of Chicago is about as noticeable as going over buoy 1321183  instead of 8990944....

I don't think the OP has had appreciable precip since that day 8 run.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Its been offshore for days and days, lots of wishcasting and 5 H dreams but not a hit. Some EPS members with mega hits skewing the mean. 

I'm not sure why you don't understand that being offshore for days and vascillating significantly are not mutually exclusive.