• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    crossbowftw3
    Newest Member
    crossbowftw3

March Disco

yeah...that guy ejected through the west there at D9/10 ... too bad we're at the end of the frames cause that look usually has one destiny

Off topic I know...but how do you shut off the email to ones personal account each time someone posts something on this thread??? I went into notifications and chose "Do not send me any notifications" but there are still appearing in my email...every time somebody posts to this thread.  Can someone help me and tell me what to disable??

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

I love that you enjoy those. I know it reminds you of  that event you had I believe in 2009? 

Good recall.  2nd biggest storm of my experience, and still 5-10" less than what 4/1/97 did down your way.  And a big dump in Feb is far less anomalous than one after the equinox.

Still in the mid 40s mank here in Augusta.  Every so often things brighten as if clearing is on the doorstep, but not yet.  (Also not all that far away - BML has been at 61 the past 2 hours.)

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Off topic I know...but how do you shut off the email to ones personal account each time someone posts something on this thread??? I went into notifications and chose "Do not send me any notifications" but there are still appearing in my email...every time somebody posts to this thread.  Can someone help me and tell me what to disable??

You may have inadvertently checked off to follow this topic, Top right should have a place for you to unfollow, I had this issue on Tapatalk a few weeks back and it drove me crazy.

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

All clouds here with mud all around as the last signs of snow melt away in the woods. Spring is sunny, warm, birds chirping, flowers blossoming, mowers rev’ing, and a crew of high school girls blasting Cardi B. I see and hear none of it. 

Sunny here with arms hanging out the windows. Anyway, I just got cat called by a group of high school girls in an SUV on my run. Either I still got it or they felt bad for me. Either way, I won’t tell my gf. It did give me a boost at mile 3. ;)

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Wait huh? Lol. Just saying it was nice to just stick a ruler in a spot and feel confident in the measurement. 

If you're going to try and find a fake positive for this winter saying that it was easy to measure is pretty weak.  That's like saying "at least the punting game was good" after the Cleveland browns went 0-16 a few years ago.

4 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

If you're going to try and find a fake positive for this winter saying that it was easy to measure is pretty weak.  That's like saying "at least the punting game was good" after the Cleveland browns went 0-16 a few years ago.

LOL. You don’t have the measuring woes that I do. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

You may have inadvertently checked off to follow this topic, Top right should have a place for you to unfollow, I had this issue on Tapatalk a few weeks back and it drove me crazy.

Yup, That was it.  Thank you for the response Jeff. What a PITA that was.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Sunny here with arms hanging out the windows. Anyway, I just got cat called by a group of high school girls in an SUV on my run. Either I still got it or they felt bad for me. Either way, I won’t tell my gf. It did give me a boost at mile 3. ;)

Nothing like catching second wind, after a 2 hour walk, by getting flashed by a pack of teenagers. 

1 hour ago, NorEastermass128 said:

Sunny here with arms hanging out the windows. Anyway, I just got cat called by a group of high school girls in an SUV on my run. Either I still got it or they felt bad for me. Either way, I won’t tell my gf. Either way it gave me a boost at mile 3. 

Definitely tell her

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NorEastermass128 said:

I did. She got a kick out of it. 

Let’s put it this way...when your wife arranges dinner with her single friends when you travel you know you’re old.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Officially 100% retired today. Went to Weekapaug to take it all in , so relaxing.  Next chapter begins.  I see lots of beach in my future.  Took this snippet from today.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Officially 100% retired today. Went to Weekapaug to take it all in , so relaxing.  Next chapter begins.  I see lots of beach in my future.  Took this snippet from today.

AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ENJOY IT!!   :)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Congrats Ginxy.  Enjoy the other side!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Congrats! How was the body surfing ?

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Congrats! How was the body surfing ?

Just think, he has all the time now for positing charts and scrolls.  ACASATT.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Congatulations, Steve.  Soak it it in!

All models and filling sandbags all the time.

Nice little event last night.  Let's see if we can make severe season mirror winter.....a few rumbles in March and then a couple more in September.  COC in between.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Just think, he has all the time now for positing charts and scrolls.  ACASATT.

Winters over. Boring begat boring