• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

Just now, stormtracker said:

Dude, it's Day 6.  You should know better.  If this was a normal year, I'd be rolling on the floor like a dog in grass.  All you are doing is setting yourself up.  As soon as tonight or tomorrow morning, you'll be in here bitching and wailing.  Deep down, you know I'm right.  I love snow just as much as the next guy here, but I'm tired of getting kicked in the nuts.   Imma stop and let yall have your fun.  I know how it sucks when some debbie downer keeps posting.   Have at it, I'm done.  

when HM says 1958 and the euro agrees with him an hour later.......when does  HM ever hype anything

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, it's Day 6.  You should know better.  If this was a normal year, I'd be rolling on the floor like a dog in grass.  All you are doing is setting yourself up.  As soon as tonight or tomorrow morning, you'll be in here bitching and wailing.  Deep down, you know I'm right.  I love snow just as much as the next guy here, but I'm tired of getting kicked in the nuts.   Imma stop and let yall have your fun.  I know how it sucks when some debbie downer keeps posting.   Have at it, I'm done.  

For a minute I though @Mdecoy logged into your account :lol:

Meh, I'm leaving.  If another mod wants to pin, they can.   I'll be back though as soon as the storm fails and troll the **** out of you all.  Mark my words.  

i totally get you Amped....you should be skeptical

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

it just showed 2" of frozen qpf on top of DC

can't stop this train with a little naysaying

Meh, I'm leaving.  If another mod wants to pin, they can.   I'll be back though as soon as the storm fails and troll the **** out of you all.  Mark my words.  

I’ll pin an obs thread once we have 3” on the ground and pouring fatties.

2 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

I won't believe it till I'm done shoveling my HECS...lol

3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Not to be too technical, but not all of us have nuts.....and for those who do, appropriate athletic equipment has been deployed to avoid any adverse outcomes. 

11 minutes ago, Ji said:

hey Amped...the snow starts Monday night and tomorrow is Friday

From the couple of surface/precip maps posted in here a short time ago, those were for 18Z the 20th and 06Z the 21st...which is Tuesday afternoon and night.  Is there precip that actually starts late Monday?

In any event...skeptical (very!), but hey, something interesting to follow.

From the couple of surface/precip maps posted in here a short time ago, those were for 18Z the 20th and 06Z the 21st...which is Tuesday afternoon and night.  Is there precip that actually starts late Monday?
In any event...skeptical (very!), but hey, something interesting to follow.

Precip gets into sw VA at hr 114

How about not? Again, the sports analogy...Just because your team hasn't won all year doesn't mean ya don't have a little hope when they make a play that make a the game closer. You know the odds aren't great...but there's always a small chance. Same here...It's completely rational to watch this at a safe emotional distance. Not taking any run as reality (unless ya get within 48-72 hours)...but still watching just in case. I'd like to see if anyone has any records of winters where it hasn't snowed much yet for one storm it finally does.

So it's not 100% IMPOSSIBLE...that's why ya watch. And you know what? If it misses it's still gonna be a kick to the nether regions even if you don't get your hopes up and don't track it. A miss would be a miss...whether you were expecting it or not.

Archived