• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

Just now, WeathermanB said:

e44 please.. probably what everyone wants right now.

You’re getting excited about this I see.  You haven’t failed enough yet.  I’ve seen snow taken away faster than a seagull takes a donut from a bench at the beach.  That said I like our chances. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ji said:

so this thread..dont pin it..dont delete-dont start a new thread...allow banter...just leave it as is......till end of the weekend

way too early...need a couple more boom runs first.  nice to have a signal of a storm and let's leave it at that lol.

21 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

You want your fringe @psuhoffman? Check out the EPS control run. I think you and I would be just a little bit disturbed if that's how it played out.

9 minutes ago, Ji said:

i think this is exactly where you want to be right?

I'm joking about the fringe. I'm happy where everything is. But if you told me it fails here I might say the slightly more likely way is suppressed. The look up too is trending better but if that goes too far...  I'm not worried but it's possible. So is a reversal and a north trend.  Only thing I'm sure of is I'm not sure of anything. 

17 minutes ago, Ji said:

i havent seen purple on the EPS since that fake December Southern stream junk

13 minutes ago, Thanatos_I_Am said:

Eat your heart out, gentlemen. 

eps 3-15 1.png

eps 3-15 2.png

This 100% = snow. Absolut....where is my Effing drink....lutely. A Jebman shellacking on the way. LOLz. 

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Correct...if this was <90 hours out, then perhaps.  

it's a big storm, so if it shows up again through 12z tomorrow, then i think people will be dialed in.  definitely too early, though.  it's just 1 run and who's to say it won't keep trending except in the opposite direction...or further north.  nice run, but the caution flags should be raised very high for now.

Archived