• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I dont care anymore....I am starting a storm thread for March 20-21. Got nothing to lose.

Ji

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jandurin said:

parents are losers

Back in the days when I tried to play straight and dated chicks, I genuinely was in love with this one girl.  The first time my mother saw her, she didn't like her.  She pulled me aside and told me in no uncertain terms that she was bad news.  I rolled my eyes and told my mom that I loved her and she was the one.    lol, my mom was 100% correct.  She knew the instant she saw her.   I'm my mom and yall are me.  

1 minute ago, Ji said:

i dont mind you being a debbie downer...im the king of it..but stop saying the storm is in 6 day lol. at least say 5

Dude, it's Day 6.  You should know better.  If this was a normal year, I'd be rolling on the floor like a dog in grass.  All you are doing is setting yourself up.  As soon as tonight or tomorrow morning, you'll be in here bitching and wailing.  Deep down, you know I'm right.  I love snow just as much as the next guy here, but I'm tired of getting kicked in the nuts.   Imma stop and let yall have your fun.  I know how it sucks when some debbie downer keeps posting.   Have at it, I'm done.  

Archived