Newest Member
    joxey
ULL, up slope snow LES, Squalls winds 11-20-22

Ginx snewx

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, backedgeapproaching said:

Snow blowing sideways right off the snowboard, hard to get accurate measurements . No crazy amounts here like some other areas-- 6.2" 

Jesus....I've beaten you two years running....and what is amazing is that one year was great, and one horrible.

That can't be common.

pleasant surprise as we flipped to snow during the daylight hours on sunday, had about 5 inches down by midnight.....at work, still SN- outside expecting a few more inches through the day today....NWS BTV really missed the accmulations in the champlain valley with this one (prediction was 1-3)....i noticed the NAM was the only model to hint at this. surprising.

meanwhile in eastern ontario the winds are the biggger story, although they will end up with less snow than advertised probably 4-8 instead of the 8-12, those extra 4 inches we stole here in western vermont with the earlier flip. 

Nada here.

Though i am really happy to see the NW hills in CT get slammed on this one, they "deserve" it (in a good or bad way!). I can't help but think about the Jan blizzard last year where the extreme NW hills didnt even see a flake and a raging blizzard was occurring just to the SE of them. It's their turn.

Archived