Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
ULL, up slope snow LES, Squalls winds 11-20-22

Ginx snewx

1 minute ago, klw said:

In a lull now, I measured 7.9 inches at 8 pm or so.  We lost power for about 3 to 4 hours.  They kept on turning it on and it would go again within seconds.  The power guys kept going up and down our road trying to figure it out.  Wow is the new driveway a bear to shovel!  It is about 80 yards and steep.  That was not fun, especially in the dark!

Snow blowers have been invented 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, klw said:

And the house came with two big ones.  I figure I will use them but I didn't want to figure them out and clear a path out of the garage in a power outage.

Not a weenie, most of us would move the furniture in then go play with the snow blowers in July, lol j/k congrats on the snow and the new place 

Left Enfield with a temp of 41 Mostly Cloudy.  Temp dropped to 39 just West of BAF where light sprinkles commenced but looking ahead you could just see the wall of white over the hills.  In about a 4 mile stretch from Montgomery to the Blandford rest area, the temp dropped from 39-33 and ground went from bare to about 3".  Snow continued to increase further west through Becket but decreased a bit near Lee where the snow was wetter. Snow increased again in Lenox into PSF where I took the kids sledding. Visibility was under 1/4 miles at times and I witnessed two large limbs crash down. Wind was harsh and conditions were becoming mid winter brutal by late PM when I headed back to the valley with bare ground and a few flakes on the cartops and a few sleeping kids waking up and wondering if it was all a dream.

Archived