Newest Member
    joxey
More Summer Banter

eekuasepinniW

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

you only can dream of the green green grass of home Enjoy the dust it's the only dust you got

Man something else in CT now...what a difference from NVT.  I thought the past couple days were bad up there with a high of 82F yesterday, but my car hit 97F on the Mass Pike for a while near Springfield/Ludlow.  This air mass is pure soup down here in Woodstock.

So dry down here that brush doesn't even grow in the woods anymore apparently.

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Man something else in CT now...what a difference from NVT.  I thought the past couple days were bad up there with a high of 82F yesterday, but my car hit 97F on the Mass Pike for a while near Springfield/Ludlow.  This air mass is pure soup down here in Woodstock.

So dry down here that brush doesn't even grow in the woods anymore apparently.

image.jpeg

I'm sorry we don't have better conditions for you you.  At least you're able to say that you took part our "special" air mass.

Ended up having a tremendous week down the Cape. Stayed in Brewster. I was 2 blocks from Phil (CapeCodWeather.net) and was good to hang out with him Tuesday night. What a gem the Cape is. We had a nice kettle pond to use, and then fantastic bayside beaches a few miles away. One of those beaches where you can walk out for 2 miles on low tide. High tide comes in like a mini Tsunami because the flats are just that....flat. The water was stupid warm too. Maybe offshore is cooler, but the water I felt was in the 80s.  Finally checked out Chatham Bars Inn to see how the other side lives. Oye Vey.....just Trump supporters everywhere. So much money there...lol. Good place for drinks. Nice to have such a special place for summer.

46 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No question about it now. This goes down as the top heatwave we've ever had in CT. The combo of high but even better and most importantly the record breaking dews. This is something we may have only seen once in 1995. This makes this summer one for memory banks.

lol you sir are full weenie.  

Everything always has to be the best ever, the most ever, etc.. 

What were the record breaking dews that you refer to?  Like what specific record after OceanSt said there aren't good records kept of Td.

Archived