Newest Member
    joxey
More Summer Banter

eekuasepinniW

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

We were 86 at the house but beach was only 84 on the car thermo.

of course the Bay was more comfy.

image.jpeg

Nice pic.  Looks like you've got a a couple horse on that.  Are those twin Yamaha's or just the one?

We topped out at 87* at the Pit yesterday.  They're forecasting lower temps today than yesterday--I think they realized they were a bit too aggressive on the temp forecast of 90 in GC.

Meanwhile, it only got down to 71.5 (so far at 3:45);  I'm glad I turned on my fan last night.

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Eek would love this airmass. None of  that U60s dew nonsense. 

I declare an airmass perfect when I walk outside and my sunglasses fog up.... looks like that could happen today.

Spent several hours on the stormdeck last night, listening to the crickets while absorbing as much warmth as possible.

Just now, eekuasepinniW said:

Common grass spider.  Is this your first time seeing these?  They exist by the thousands around here.

Common? Those are massive.  Do they bite? Are they poisonous? This is inside of a hatchway which I'm trying to vacuum out so I can paint but now I can't do the job.

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Common? Those are massive.  Do they bite? Are they poisonous? This is inside of a hatchway which I'm trying to vacuum out so I can paint but now I can't do the job.

Well, everything with a mouth can bite.  I wouldn't lose any sleep over them.  Pretty harmless.

http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/grass-spiders

6 minutes ago, eekuasepinniW said:

I declare an airmass perfect when I walk outside and my sunglasses fog up.... looks like that could happen today.

Spent several hours on the stormdeck last night, listening to the crickets while absorbing as much warmth as possible.

Mid 70s dews.

1 minute ago, eekuasepinniW said:

Well, everything with a mouth can bite.  I wouldn't lose any sleep over them.  Pretty harmless.

http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/grass-spiders

Eh screw this.  I'm just going to do another job.  I'm afraid they're going to like wrap me in a web and eat me.  I'll just tell my friends dad that there were massive spiders and was too scared to do that 

6 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

no, those are Wolf Spiders

That's what my thinking was :yikes:

I'm getting sick and tired of these stupid spiders being everywhere I am.  I can't do anything without them just being in my way of work.  I wish they would just all die off and become extinct.  Idk that they "eat" other bugs...I can kill other bugs...don't need stupid spiders to do that.  This is bull****.  All I wanted to do was vacuum so I could paint.  

I guess thiugh I could paint the inside of the doors but just not the area below

Archived