joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone on staff move the posts from the 2/10 event thread to the long term disco thread and delete the thread?

Maybe I'm snippy after the last three fails, but starting storm threads this far out reeks of hype and it's getting really damn old.

d@mn, that profile pic is both accurate and sad

I think maybe WVclimo posted something along those lines for out there in recent history. Around here it's pretty close to the peak of the peak throughout all of history.

Daily snowfall records here are low for Feb 1-3. Feb 4 was a big storm in 1961 but outside of 1995 it has also been a dry date. 2/5-6 historically were low, but 2010 shattered that. Same was true of 2/9-10 before 2010. 2/13-16 wasn't much to write home about before 2003.

Early February has really improved the past 20 years or so. But since MRB stopped measuring after 2000, none of those recent storms are included in the official records.

The GFS will lead yall like sheep to slaughter. 0z will looking NOTHING like 18z. Call me on Friday, I might be interested then.[/quote

You are praying like the rest of us 0z holds

It would be funny if this thing held for days. This sub-forum would be rocking. Then we get a 60 hour flizzard dropping 6" Lol. That would be epic.

You are praying like the rest of us 0z holds

No I'm not.  I would swear on my kids' life I'm not.  What's the point?  If it holds at 0z, it will fold at 6z.  If it holds at 6z it will fold at 12z.   Holds mean NOTHING this winter.    The sh*t held for like 8 runs leading up to this past weekend right?

So no...no I'm not praying.

Look, obviously I want it to snow and of course I'm gonna still post and still check, but I sh*t you not...no reverse psychology bs, no all in bs....you just reach a point where you get tired of being played.    If this winter ended tomorrow and we start rolling up 60's next week, I'm a peace with that.  I'm ready for it to go and we reshuffle the deck next winter.   Do you all get tired of this happened?  I guess everybody has their breaking point...although I think Hizenberg would be stoked about the 240 hour Euro in April.

Look, obviously I want it to snow and of course I'm gonna still post and still check, but I sh*t you not...no reverse psychology bs, no all in bs....you just reach a point where you get tired of being played. If this winter ended tomorrow and we start rolling up 60's next week, I'm a peace with that. I'm ready for it to go and we reshuffle the deck next winter. Do you all get tired of this happened? I guess everybody has their breaking point...although I think Hizenberg would be stoked about the 240 hour Euro in April.

People are hungry but It is a bit early to start a thread. I would have waited until the Thursday 0z suite. 4 days should be the limit or something like that.

Why is the long range disco thread being cluttered with so much whining?

It has become unreadable... is it so much to keep the whining and moaning here or in the panic thread?

to be fair, youvery been whining just as much as anyone. Especially last night when you complained about the new threat thread being created.

to be fair, youvery been whining just as much as anyone. Especially last night when you complained about the new threat thread being created.

I'm not above whining, but there are certain threads to do it and it shouldn't be hard to at least keep the storm disco threads on topic.

And I stand by what I said about the new threat thread, it was way too early to have its own thread and I'm glad stormtracker locked it.

Archived