• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter Thread

H2O

yep. I'm 12.1 inches from climo. I'm not sure 2 6 inchers or 3 4 inchers is going to happen. Our best bet might be to get likely with a big storm.

Probably right. I would love a 10 inch storm, then another 3 incher. That would do it for me. If I got that by the end of the month, this pos winter can take a hike. Hope March is a torch.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we are in the stretch run already. Realistically we have about 5 more weeks for snow chances. Probably going to take at least 2 or 3 warning criteria events for most to get to climo. Not sure we can keep nickel and diming our way with weak clippers at this point.

yep. I'm 12.1 inches from climo. I'm not sure 2 6 inchers or 3 4 inchers is going to happen. Our best bet might be to get likely with a big storm.

I'm at +-4.5 for the year (yeah) and average 27+, LONG way to go and SERIOUSLY doubt we get close in current pattern.

When did the JMA becomes a model worthy of any discussion? I've seen it talked about in multiple sub forums by non weenie weenies this season. Must have missed the memo.

JMA has scored enough times when other guidance says now to take notice. Would I weight it over euro/gfs? Nope. But when it shows something different in a good way at d4+ i never ignore it.

Worst part about this winter is that we probably won't warm too quickly this spring. Lots of 50 and windy days in our future. Blah!

My 45 day Accuweather forecast (yeah, I know) goes to St. Patrick's Day and has two days above 50.  Obviously, it's not right, but either way, when Wes starts talking about folding up tents, I'll be ready for spring.

Archived