• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Banter Thread

H2O

lol though i'm sure overdoing on the munchies isn't good either.  i used to smoke when i was in high school/college, but after a while it got old.  that said, it's pretty annoying that aside from colorado (and washington state, etc.) you can buy liquor but you can't buy weed.  i like options.

So whats the deal in DC now? You can do everthing but buy it or sell it is what I understand. Dumb. Effin conservatives.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So whats the deal in DC now? You can do everthing but buy it or sell it is what I understand. Dumb. Effin conservatives.

basically http://mayor.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mayormb/release_content/attachments/I71QA.pdf

obviously they pushed it forward because they know it's going to domino across the country now.. and eventually the sales etc will work itself out.

Yeah. But the stupid threats from Chaffetz etc..just typical.

Yes, dumb. I never cared about DC statehood but now I find myself more interested after some dudes from backwards states can threaten us just because. It's still a weird change.. for a time at least it seems it will just boost the underground economy.

For some reason I don't give a cr×+ about snow tomorrow. I'm kinda in the mood for an ice event. My healthy backyard snowpack would look good with some ice on it. Wouldn't mind some ice on the trees either. Makes for some cool pictures. If it snows, this will be snow on snow on snow on snow on snow on snow. Nice! lol

basically http://mayor.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mayormb/release_content/attachments/I71QA.pdf

obviously they pushed it forward because they know it's going to domino across the country now.. and eventually the sales etc will work itself out.

i'm fine with banning marijuana in public spaces "indoors", but to not allow it basically anywhere in public seems silly.  looks like you can't buy it anywhere either.  have to grow it at home, or i guess go to colorado and drive back lol.

I would think, some here would be familiar with Wxsouth FB page. If so, could someone give me their opinion on his last 3 post on his page for today, He speaks of Sunday event as well as late week.

I know he forecast more south, but has maps up as far as NOVA, DC area today

Archived