joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm. I thought I read that in one if the January threads.

I think maybe WVclimo posted something along those lines for out there in recent history. Around here it's pretty close to the peak of the peak throughout all of history.

Nowadays things are so bad in the Mid Atlantic that everytime we have at least a little model discussion, I feel like I just got 29 inches of snow with 95 mph wind gusts

In other words, this winter has sucked so badly that we usually do not have much to discuss.

I want spring and severe tornadoes so bad I can taste it. We do heat and humidity well in Washington; we wont have to worry about a shortage of summer here.

That's why I am really looking forward to severe weather seaon. During severe weather season we wont need a -AO or -NAO in order to have legitimate threats. We'll have plenty to discuss in the spring. WE ARE the spring weather capital of the country. We'll be enjoying derechos and tornadoes and severe thunderstorms while Boston is enduring 32 degrees with mist and gray clouds cryin a river. There will be so much model disco that we will have ten parters over severe weather. This is going to be a pretty big year for severe come spring!!

Archived