Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I read this thread on my late night ride home from NYC, I feel like a new dealer does need to step in. Mitch is likely right. I would be even willing (like I have a choice) to punt the first 10 days of February if it leads us to HECS/BECS land. Probably won't happen, but I do my best to stay positive. I believe in good karma. And one day soon, Boston will lose a game, and we'll score the coup.  :) Of course by then, Boston be like good! We've been digging for weeks. It's all yours. Enjoy.

If that happened then I think 99% of us would retract every single complaint we've had about this winter since Thanksgiving week and call it a season.

Must admit...that euro snow map put a pit in my stomach...eh..oh well...it's passed...most productive winter at work for me in awhile

Its far easier to start every snow threat at 0".  That way you can be either pleasantly surprised or shrug one's shoulders

Just not a MA winter I guess. I keep thinking something is going to change. But its not. This is a locked in NE winter.

You could say NE is suppose to get more, yeah. But NJ shore averages about the same amount of snow as DC per year, and they got at least 15-20 inches at this point with maybe more on the way Mon/Tues. That says everything.This is just brutal though. Its one screwjob after another.

It's good to see my fellow mid atlantic folks are waking up and joining the "whine" side.   I ask again my fellow patriots...how many times must you get trolled by the models?  How much is enough?  If you're joining out of reverse psychology, turn around and go back.   Come back when you are REALLY fed up and don't give a sh*t one way or the other.   Come back when you realize there is no hope in hoping.   Yes, you will check the models every day (I still do, why not), but we realize that is part of an addiction, not hope.

Rally to the cause, let it go, we're done.   People got mad yesterday when I pointed it out.  Look what the models did....soul crushing, trolling.  It's going to happen again.    A nice 1052 High will show up on the 8-10 day models, cruising down into the U.S, giving some that glimmer of hope....there's gotta be a rando s/w that will do the trick!   Faint blocking has shown up!  It will work this time...just one 6" storm.....the bargaining phase.  It's ok.  We've all been there.    Acceptance phase is where it's at, trust me on this.   I'm going to type this everyday.  It's cathartic to let go.  Do it.   Join or die.   

It's good to see my fellow mid atlantic folks are waking up and joining the "whine" side.   I ask again my fellow patriots...how many times must you get trolled by the models?  How much is enough?  If you're joining out of reverse psychology, turn around and go back.   Come back when you are REALLY fed up and don't give a sh*t one way or the other.   Come back when you realize there is no hope in hoping.   Yes, you will check the models every day (I still do, why not), but we realize that is part of an addiction, not hope.

Rally to the cause, let it go, we're done.   People got mad yesterday when I pointed it out.  Look what the models did....soul crushing, trolling.  It's going to happen again.    A nice 1052 High will show up on the 8-10 day models, cruising down into the U.S, giving some that glimmer of hope....there's gotta be a rando s/w that will do the trick!   Faint blocking has shown up!  It will work this time...just one 6" storm.....the bargaining phase.  It's ok.  We've all been there.    Acceptance phase is where it's at, trust me on this.   I'm going to type this everyday.  It's cathartic to let go.  Do it.   Join or die.   

That sun yesterday...felt so amazing with temps in the upper 40s. Was outside with a drink, washing crap loads of road salt off my Jeep. I am jonesin...

I really don't even know why models at any time range are even discussed.  I know some would like to claim some reliability for them, but that's thin ice they are skating on.

And then there's the almighty pattern discussion.

So far this winter we have learned:  1) bad pattern = no snow 2) good pattern = no snow.......and frozen nads.

I really don't even know why models at any time range are even discussed.  I know some would like to claim some reliability for them, but that's thin ice they are skating on.

And then there's the almighty pattern discussion.

So far this winter we have learned:  1) bad pattern = no snow 2) good pattern = no snow.......and frozen nads.

"models are worthless"

:wub:

post-115-0-46496400-1423151529_thumb.jpg

I'm with you. I'm done. I really want some severe t-storms now.

You know, a couple rumbles of thunder, a gust to 35 MPH, some rain...... we suck at everything.

Archived