• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February Banter Thread

H2O

In laws are moving to Delaware at the end of the month. They visited today with stuff for my Wife. Among the boxes they brought was a box of food from their pantry that had a bottle of BBQ sauce with a 2009 exp date. If anyone wants to grill tomorrow let me know. I've got some sauce that'll mess you up.

Hilarious.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate backloaded winter so I am full on rooting for fail.

2012 aside, we're pretty good at getting almost no snow, but being a completely wet blanket on the hopes of early spring until mid april....I of course want snow any time I can get it, but chances are even if we don't get it, it will be like 48 and cloudy on March 27th...might as well get snow..we're pretty damn good at spring lately though once we hit it in earnest...

Beautiful day in the city. Walked along the river. The outdoor cafes were open. There were boaters, runners, cyclists, people walking dogs. Pretty glorious. Ya' hear that Boston?

Everything in Boston has been open. Everyone is cool with the snow. Nothing's missed a beat here...parking is the biggest problem. I grew up here and know big snow and everything is okay. There is a ton of snow and its fine

Except for some chump coming into our subforum and laughing at us and our lack of snow in Washington DC and the rest of the Mid Atlantic. I will NEVER EVER visit Massachumpsetts. I'd go to Jay Peak instead. Or the Canadian Rockies. However ACFD, I hope you have a lot of fun. You will get to enjoy over two feet of snow, on top of the 22 to 32 inches ALREADY ON THE GROUND there lol.

We'll get ours........in 2115. Til then we get to enjoy epic cold then record rainfall. I can hardly wait for my cartop coating of plain rain, that is incredibly exciting, I just cant get enough.

There is a lot of denial going on in the Scumston region about snow. People there say they are fine.

DotB in banter is singing a different tune. Intersections are strewn with snow. The major arteries are fine, but the subdivisions are having a very hard time finding places to put the snow. Many subdivision streets are one lane. There is simply nowhere to put one more flake of snow right now, and snow is simply POURING out of the sky.

I think a part of the problem is residents feeling entitled to snow, which is fine, but also feeling entitled to sitting around on a deep couch shoving dozens of jelly donuts in their faces after an exhausting day at work and after hours and hours fighting traffic and after fighting for a damn place to park. When the snow first arrived it was fun and novel. Now, its getting old as hell. Its been storm after storm. They feel entitled to having the government remove all of the snow from their subdivision roads instead of  getting their fat overentitled asses off of the damn couch and get out there with a Jebman shovel, and start pitchin' snow. Half the problem is overweight from overeating and sitting around all their lives badmouthing their country and eating sweets all the time. The rest of the problem is depression from overwork, stress, fighting traffic for hours each morning and evening then MORE SNOW on top of already frazzled nerves LMAO!. Then they get feeling trapped from all the snow in their streets and in their driveways as they try desperately to park one more time in their driveways that are already hopelessly laden with deep snow and even more falling lol.

Fights are inevitable. This pattern is not going to let up. New England will get blizzards for at least three more months, even as Washingtonians drown under rainstorm after rainstorm after rainstorm after heavy non freezing, 32 degree rainstorm, interspersed with near recordbreaking cold bouts.

Too damn BAD, Scumston.

I hope they get buried under snow. In the end the National Guard will have to rescue their sorry asses.

If I lived in Scumston this would not be the case - I would have that snow shoveled. I dont sit on a deep couch all day shoveling jelly donuts into my face every day tipping the scales at 400 lbs! It's going to be fun watching Scumston fall apart under the continued onslaught of blizzard after blizzard after blizzard after blizzard. They are going to run out of money. They are going to get tired. The situation is going to get old. They still gotta work every day with the boss screamin' down their necks, and fight the hours-long commute in the morning AND in the evening IN THE SNOW, on streets with no damn markers because there so damn much snow. Accidents will be plentiful. Intersections will be pure HELL with snowbanks so damned high, and even MORE snow piling up. It is all Mr. Epicosity's fault. He was so obsessed with it. Make him shovel it all. The problems in Scumston are epic, and epic snowstorms are piling up epic amounts of snow as I type, the problems are piling up to even more epic proportions by the very hour.

Will the people of Scumston be able to handle the epicosity, or will the epicosity Handle them? LMAO!

Watching the Jebmeister break down and lose his sh** makes a snow-starved winter almost worth it.

LMAO. Just practicing my creative writing lol. I'm blogging about blogging. The field is crowded by thousands. I need to stand out. I'd be far better off blogging about something else, the field is THAT crowded.

Everything in Boston has been open. Everyone is cool with the snow. Nothing's missed a beat here...parking is the biggest problem. I grew up here and know big snow and everything is okay. There is a ton of snow and its fine

The point isn't that things are open.  It's that things are open and people were out enjoying the absolutely glorious weather we had yesterday.

I'm jealous of their snow totals, but not jealous of the structural problems they're beginning to experience. Multiple reports of roof collapses. 

Yeah they're pretty much into the "ok enough" zone if you're not in a ski resort town. Feb 2010 was fun but by end of second storm I think most people were done with it. 

Yeah they're pretty much into the "ok enough" zone if you're not in a ski resort town. Feb 2010 was fun but by end of second storm I think most people were done with it. 

That is true. I couldn't even move off of my block until they brought front end loaders to remove the snow. It is fun until it gets to the level it is at now.

So I see Lucy (the models) brought out the football for this weekend. When do you think she pulls it? Imma say it's gonna wait until people get fully vested and 0z Friday will be the yank.

I'll be out of town so the odds are probably better for score than usual. Somehow I confused this weekend and next for PD. I would never be gone PD weekend otherwise just in case. :P 

Archived