H2O

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hear me O great weather weenies!

Yes, Mother Nature has turned her back on us

Yes, Mother Nature is sending all the snow to the area that must not be named

But you cannot give up hope now!

We still have the rest of February to go!

The debbie downer crew are honorable weenies

Yet, by joining their side, you give the anti-snow weenies more power!

You don't want to do that just yet!

Believe in the snow Force, the snow will come again

Yet the debbie downer crew are honorable weenies

Note how they have given up on this winter before it is over

They don't see the light ahead to snow salvation!

The snow will come my weenie friends!

Stay true, stay strong, stay snow weenies!

Now let it work. Mischief, thou art afoot. Take thou what course thou wilt.

Yeah, it probably sucks, but I tried :lol:  Its loosely based off Antony's speech in Julius Caesar.

i haven't been following models in a week or so, and i can honestly say that after looking at all the snow boston is getting i'm not envious.  in fact, i think there's something to be said about living in an area that doesn't get tons of snow.

i'm good for another snowstorm or two, but i don't think i need any more than that.  

i haven't been following models in a week or so, and i can honestly say that after looking at all the snow boston is getting i'm not envious.  in fact, i think there's something to be said about living in an area that doesn't get tons of snow.

i'm good for another snowstorm or two, but i don't think i need any more than that.  

It would be pretty awesome to get that much snow again, but the melting process sucks.  It's probably a lot better around here because we warm up more quickly and have stronger sun than up there.  Either way it pretty bad, but their melting is going to be miserable.

It would be pretty awesome to get that much snow again, but the melting process sucks.  It's probably a lot better around here because we warm up more quickly and have stronger sun than up there.  Either way it pretty bad, but their melting is going to be miserable.

yea i don't really need to see mounds of snow in may.  it also messes up the outdoor basketball/tennis courts due to excessive melting.  

i'm good with a couple of snowstorms per season.  if i wanted to be an eskimo i'd move to the arctic.

snip from other thread

A cold 1-2" event followed by a very cold and windy day is fine by me. I'll enjoy it if it happens while everyone else complains.

Eff yeah. 

1-2" of cold powder would make for a perfect Saturday afternoon. 

So I remember using "cold powder" to describe the little clipper that did and thereafter seeing an explosion of the term here. I couldn't possibly have started it, could I? Probably not.

It's pretty awesome seeing the pictures out of SNE (Boston and North Shore of Mass in particular) - what an epic winter for them.  I hope they break records.

I hope Boston goes over the 95/96 total too. The way I see it is that 95/96 was an equal opportunity up-and-down the coast record smasher (Baltimore through Boston). Then 09/10 was just insane in terms of how we maxed out-- beating the record in such an extreme way with the two KU's within a week. For Boston to beat their 95/96 record, it would take something equally insane relative to their own climo. So they're having their version of a previously unimaginable series of events. If Boston does hit 109" this season, then NYC will be the last city in the corridor to not beat its 95/96 total. The winter that they do will probably also feature something crazy like two 25" blizzards. 

Are you up there for work or did your wife really send you away?

Saturday I was on the fence about coming up but when the models started spitting out huge totals I knew I had to go. My wife was cool with it and I only had to take one day of work off which sealed it. My brother and I came up back in February of 2013 for that blizzard and I think I like this storm more. The amount of snow on the ground is more than I've seen im my lifetime.

Awesome wife. Location made all the difference between it just being February 13 and the Great Blizzard of 2013. I doubt I ever see anything like it again. Goosebumps just thinking of 4-6 inch an hour rates over me.

She is...totally understands my snow addiction. She said I'd regret it if I didn't go and she was so right. Yup, the 2013 blizz had some insane rates and winds. We found the only open bar and drank while running outside every now and then. I have video of the wind and snow channeling between buildings and it was hard to stand up straight!

Saturday I was on the fence about coming up but when the models started spitting out huge totals I knew I had to go. My wife was cool with it and I only had to take one day of work off which sealed it. My brother and I came up back in February of 2013 for that blizzard and I think I like this storm more. The amount of snow on the ground is more than I've seen im my lifetime.

You are one LUCKY bastid lol. Enjoy it. Take a LONG jebwalk just for Jeb. 

Can you dig it????????? lol

Archived