joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2015 obs/disco/short range

AlaskaETC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23.5. Still above where it was when the snow was falling this morning. The big time cold will be tomorrow night in the places that aren't perfect radiating spots.

I live in a awesome location for radiational cooling on clear, calm nights. Tonight is neither clear nor calm here. 23 degrees is only a degree cooler than I was at 5:00 p.m. May not get much below last night's 18 ? Looking forward to single digits tomorrow night.

As Abe Lincoln said anyone who represents themselves has a fool for a client, and Mitch is no fool. Anyway contributory negligence in MD is a bar to recovery in any Tort claim. As Mitch would admit that the weather conditions were less than favorable and any reasonable person would acknowledge that there was a significant risk of ice being present on any surface let alone asphalt after a snow event. Arguably, Mitch has more knowledge than a reasonable person as he is a super weenie with polished weather acumen and expertise. As an expert he would be held to a higher standard than the ordinary person or even the most reasonably prudent mall parking lot walker. For the aforementioned reasons Mitch would not represent himself or recover any monies in a tort claim, at least in Maryland.

lol I just saw this

didn't you say you work in Hunt Valley or in that area?

might your employer be USAA, Travelers or one of the other carriers that have found a home in that area?

Archived