Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

I have yet to find a shaver that lifts and cuts. The ones I use yank and hack

My micro screen Braun is pretty sweet. Using in the shower u can't feel a thing. The self cleaning base is pretty cool too. When I'm shaggy I have to use the beard trimmer first to knock it down to stumps first.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do any guys use electric here?  I hate paying for those damn Mach razors but they're best disposable.  I've wanted to go electric but I've heard the shave isn't nearly as good.  

The price of those blades are ridiculous. They are probably marked up 1000 percent. I just go to Sam's or BJ's and buy the 16 pack or how ever many it is.

My micro screen Braun is pretty sweet. Using in the shower u can't feel a thing. The self cleaning base is pretty cool too. When I'm shaggy I have to use the beard trimmer first to knock it down to stumps first.

I have a Norelco and wouldn't know what to do with a quality Braun    lol

I do have a wind up Braun that belonged to my late father.....it's from the 70's and actually doesn't do a bad job for a windup shaver from the 70's

The price of those blades are ridiculous. They are probably marked up 1000 percent. I just go to Sam's or BJ's and buy the 16 pack or how ever many it is.

Yes to Costco pack of 16 razors.  It really is a sin paying that much for a blade.  

I always think of that Mad TV skit from the late 90s/early 00s making fun of the Mach 20 razor.  "the 6th blade cuts away the skin" 

Archived