Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time spent shaving def goes down after marriage. Then you just dont GAF and shave once every few days.

This. My wife likes the shaggy look and clean cut. Since I'm self employed and don't meet clients face to face I don't have to shave for work. I shave whenever I feel like it. Easy livin

True. I should GAF. It's still a PITA. I've never jumped over to an electric, so am still using blades with barbasol. 

I went electric 3+ years ago and haven't looked back

they are much better than years ago, though probably not quite a blade

but they are quick and most are wet/dry and battery powered that last a long time before recharging

pay $50 for one at Walmart and try it out.....he!!, blade prices are out of sight

Do any guys use electric here?  I hate paying for those damn Mach razors but they're best disposable.  I've wanted to go electric but I've heard the shave isn't nearly as good.  

I used electric for a while but my skin hated it. Went to two blade razors and they are more easy on my skin. I hate having sensitive skin.

Do any guys use electric here?  I hate paying for those damn Mach razors but they're best disposable.  I've wanted to go electric but I've heard the shave isn't nearly as good.  

worst case is you may need another quick run over at the end of the work day, but they're portable and battery so nbd

I have a Braun and Norelco. Love it. Braun is as close to blade as you can get and can use in the shower but electrics aren't for everyone. I don't have a thick beard and don't get a 5 o'clock shadow. Haven't used a blade in years.

I have yet to find a shaver that lifts and cuts. The ones I use yank and hack

Archived