Toothache
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Chief. 

I like you.. you're a good poster.

But you seem to be one of those who likes the power to remind the plebes that you're special because you can delete their **** on a whim.

I like you.. you're a good poster.

But you seem to be one of those who likes the power to remind the plebes that you're special because you can delete their **** on a whim.

I don't think I've ever rubbed it in someone's face that I've deleted their posts.  Although I'm constantly baffled why people are attached and peeved by the loss of a post that consists of "uhoh", "lol" or "wha?". 

I'm also constantly baffled by your view of appropriate banter since just a couple days ago you complained in this thread about how the disco threads are all banter threads and then a few posts disappear the next day and you're back to 1st defender of the banterers.  You did similar things last year several times. 

I don't think I've ever rubbed it in someone's face that I've deleted their posts.  Although I'm constantly baffled why people are attached and peeved by the loss of a post that consists of "uhoh", "lol" or "wha?". 

I'm also constantly baffled by your view of appropriate banter since just a couple days ago you complained in this thread about how the disco threads are all banter threads and then a few posts disappear the next day and you're back to 1st defender of the banterers.  You did similar things last year several times. 

I didn't complain. There you go spinning to assert that you have power over the subjects here. Delete my posts bad boy!

Lol, when do I ever really moderate?

yeah that was my ultimate conclusion as well. :P

it was just odd.. the post was 100% legit though it was slightly bent against loving cold. poof, gone.

This is the post I was referring to. 

That's complaining?

I guess mod powers include redefining language now.

Anywho... I'm done. Again, I like you.. I just think you kinda suck at modding and haven't really gotten any better since you started.  But even my buddies like Mark thought I was a bad mod at the end so who knows.

My main thing was to let convo flow.. sometimes some of you go overboard there when there's no need.

That's complaining?

I guess mod powers include redefining language now.

Anywho... I'm done. Again, I like you.. I just think you kinda suck at modding and haven't really gotten any better since you started.  But even my buddies like Mark thought I was a bad mod at the end so who knows.

Sigh. 

Well, I think our subforum is the best on the board for discussion and banter.  NYC is a sh-tshow, Philly is dead and NE and SE occasionally have their issues too.  Seems like everyone gets along for the most part too. 

Archived