Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh. 

Well, I think our subforum is the best on the board for discussion and banter.  NYC is a sh-tshow, Philly is dead and NE and SE occasionally have their issues too.  Seems like everyone gets along for the most part too. 

Yeah probably. I was perhaps too lenient.. I always wanted to be in the background as much as possible, mainly just coming in if there are problems. Just ask Randy how much I used to get on his case about storm mode.

Like most things here it's probably more of a consistency issue than anything. There is plenty of banter that is no less "bad" than stuff that gets deleted.. not to mention the piling on PG.. not professional.

Yeah probably. I was perhaps too lenient.. I always wanted to be in the background as much as possible, mainly just coming in if there are problems. Just ask Randy how much I used to get on his case about storm mode.

Like most things here it's probably more of a consistency issue than anything. There is plenty of banter that is no less "bad" than stuff that gets deleted.. not to mention the piling on PG.. not professional.

I'm not perfect and I don't think I ever could be perfectly consistent.  I'll freely admit that I'm generally more lenient towards people in a disco thread that usually are value-added posters.  I'll also remind you that I'm not the only mod who mod's around here. 

Well I mean of all the professional things in the world, weather board admin is def up there. Probably only 2nd to Hamburglar.

Archived