Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually would be humorous if it didn't snow. I want it to, but it would be priceless to read the posts.

There's about 5 posters who are unreadable....perhaps I'm one to them but goodness just plain clutter...starting already lol...awful

The moderators on this board are among the worst I have seen on the internet since I started browsing forums in 2001. That's saying a lot.

Don't necessarily agree. At times we get a bit overly picky, but some of these posts are really bad....mine included sometimes. The mods do OK, IMO

My kid won't stop singing Let it Go. Make it stop, someone, please make it stop.

It's not going to stop until the next phenomenon. You hear kids singing wherever you go. Malls, restaurants, grocery stores it doesn't matter. All kids love it no matter what their age. My 4 year old loves it as much as mt 8 year old.

It's not going to stop until the next phenomenon. You hear kids singing wherever you go. Malls, restaurants, grocery stores it doesn't matter. All kids love it no matter what their age. My 4 year old loves it as much as mt 8 year old.

She just started it, guess they have been watching the movie a lot at daycare recently

Archived