Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Dec 9-10 Storm Observation Thread

dryslot

he just posted, one per hour IMG_20141210_140228.jpg

Dumping good still. I was out and about for a bit earlier and the roads were a mess. We're probably between 1.5" and 2" by now, so today looks to be a nice surprise, which is a relief after yesterday's torrential rain with mangled flakes disaster here. Maybe I can pull off 4-5" from this if this keeps going for a few hours?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumping good still. I was out and about for a bit earlier and the roads were a mess. We're probably between 1.5" and 2" by now, so today looks to be a nice surprise, which is a relief after yesterday's torrential rain with mangled flakes disaster here. Maybe I can pull off 4-5" from this if this keeps going for a few hours?

sweet

Pouring aggregates right now.  Like last night these things are like 1" in diameter and feel like someone is dropping pinecones on your head.

This is what British Columbia must be like to live in.

Huge firehose of Atlantic moisture aimed into the east slopes of the Greens.  No surprise these massive flakes are causing some good bright banding.

Dec_10b_zpscbpqgtdt.gif

Pouring aggregates right now.  Like last night these things are like 1" in diameter and feel like someone is dropping pinecones on your head.

This is what British Columbia must be like to live in.

Huge firehose of Atlantic moisture aimed into the east slopes of the Greens.  No surprise these massive flakes are causing some good bright banding.

Nice, it looked kind of iffy up there on the soundings, but it looks like the thin warm layers are being overcome by good dynamics.

Nice, it looked kind of iffy up there on the soundings, but it looks like the thin warm layers are being overcome by good dynamics.

euro looked fine to me, glad it won out. man I miss this. road trip weekend coming, probably Vt bound

He's just far enough west, its been freezing rain or even plain rain in Montpelier and Saint Johnsbury all day.

Archived