joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 12-13 Finale Observations Part 3

Amped

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I got screwed with round one and now mother nature is saying, screw you again.

If karma is real, your time will come or you and the Mrs. can vacation for snow or make a move.

Anyhow, not to gloat too much, in Reisterstown we got 19" from the initial thump and two heavy snow hours so far on the cold backside. I think we are closing in on 25 inches.

If karma is real, your time will come or you and the Mrs. can vacation for snow or make amove.

Anyhow, not to gloat too much, in Reisterstown we got 19" from the initial thump and two heavy snow hours so far on the cold backside. I think we are closing in on 25 inches.

Sort of hard to believe you got more than the Parkton/Manchester folks...

It would appear that the axis of max frontogenesis (converging bands) is about ready to shift east of I-95

http://weather.cod.edu/satrad/nexrad/index.php?type=LWX-N0Q-1-24#

There has been a pretty significant difference with this storm just in AACo.  West of 97 where you are has seen much more snow then me on the east side of 97.  The top of the Severn River has really repulsed almost all of the yellow bands except the first one which went through last night. 

Still coming down hard in Odenton. WSW issued for howard Montgomery balt Kent Montgomery but not Anne Arundel. Maybe nws should take a look at radar

Still coming down hard in Odenton. WSW issued for howard Montgomery balt Kent Montgomery but not Anne Arundel. Maybe nws should take a look at radar

I'm fine being under WWA in Prince George's County. I went over NWS prediction last night with 9.5, so I hope I bust high again tonight.

Yeah, I feel like we've got until 10 at least just from extrapolation from radar.  At these rates, we'll hit 4+ inches easy..

Still heavy snow in the Thunder Hill neighborhood in Columbia.  5 new inches now!  

My neighbor is presently attempting to get his car back into his garage but is not able to get any traction on his driveway so he's been spinning around for a while.

That's annoying... it's been snowing hours in Old Town and we maybe got an inch.

Lightening up a lot now.

Archived