joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
V Day II obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's pretty much isothermal right now.  Surface temps are not representative of precip type.  I'm at 35F right now and it's snowly at a moderate clip.

Carverwx reported mostly rain I think just to your east though.

And at 35..unless it drops you'll struggle to accumulate much in the daylight unless it's blistering.

I'm pulling for you, but when I torch like this you're usually not all that far behind. 

Per mesonet battle lines being drawn right on 95. 

Carverwx reported mostly rain I think just to your east though.

And at 35..unless it drops you'll struggle to accumulate much in the daylight unless it's blistering.

I'm pulling for you, but when I torch like this you're usually not all that far behind. 

Per mesonet battle lines being drawn right on 95. 

Pulling for what?  I'll be on the low end of the NWS totals.  Maybe 2".  Thought I'd pull out 4" as of last night.

My guess is totals get cut over bos metro.

Track more Northerly on 12z models was rather ummmm severe for a 12 hr forecast

Winds will be more E'rly then Ne by mid pm and i think that gives marine BL the upper hand or produces more 33.5 barely accumulating paste for more areas toward later part of lift.

Difference between epic front end and good imo for some areas

Pulling for what?  I'll be on the low end of the NWS totals.  Maybe 2".  Thought I'd pull out 4" as of last night.

For your area not to bust as badly as mine?  Only thing we may get 1-2" of is rain.  Cannot figure out why they haven't dropped all mention of snow from this area and the cape. 

Up to 35 now, still a few slush balls but I can honestly say I've never seen a flake after 730 am.

Hard to imagine we wouldn't be all snow when that band gets here soon...If I can see those 2-3"/hr rates, I'll be fine if we flip right after

Not that I have a choice, either way.

Stuck at 33.3/32

Archived