joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
V Day II obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My God...looking at mesoanalysis and stuff...central MA extending into northern and into western/southwestern CT is going to be ABSOLUTELY pounded.  I'm even thinking 6-10'' for this area could be well...low.  Starting to look like that heaviest banding is going to set up and sit and then pivot over the above mentioned areas.  Someone out of this sees 20'' no doubt.  

Going to just west of me.

That would be painful.

ORH, ORH, TOL, TOL

Shocking. lol

My God...looking at mesoanalysis and stuff...central MA extending into northern and into western/southwestern CT is going to be ABSOLUTELY pounded.  I'm even thinking 6-10'' for this area could be well...low.  Starting to look like that heaviest banding is going to set up and sit and then pivot over the above mentioned areas.  Someone out of this sees 20'' no doubt.  

Are we too far east?

Are we too far east?

I think we're actually fine and we may in fact be in the zone of jackpot amounts...but this still will depend whether we mix or change...also have to see if some of these 5-6'' per hour rates maintain themselves and honestly I don't see any reason why they won't.  Will they be widespread...probably not but frontogenesis at the sfc, llvls, mlvl's is quite impressive and given how soundings had snow growth zone in perfect layer and great omega I could see it happening.  

Archived