Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
V Day II obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16f ...leading edge of low 20's about 3 miles SE .....i have option of grandpartents about 5 miles north but not really east......so ...probably wa wa tommorrow to enjoy the thump....i can't stomach a rain situ in melrose or wakefield

Torch leaders

pebble beach , cape ann 27/18

Marble head (on beach) 25/18

N shore torch incoming

29.5/22 - S Wind increasing…. still waiting for that wind switch to the NE…  ^_^

Think it's safe to say the Coastal Front has set up to the N and/or NW of here as there has been a noticeable increase in the wind speed in the last 20 minutes and shift in direction from the SE to more of a S direction.  

18F here with a snow moon and a beer in hand...judging by other peoples obs I think my thermometer is probably wrong though....

18F seems a shade warm...ORH airport on top of the hill which never radiates is at 15F...so you might not be that far off. But there's spots down to 5 or 6F nearby in the basins. Like in Holden here:

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMAJEFFE1

18F seems a shade warm...ORH airport on top of the hill which never radiates is at 15F...so you might not be that far off. But there's spots down to 5 or 6F nearby in the basins. Like in Holden here:

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMAJEFFE1

Yeah I'm at the top of a knoll so maybe it does make sense. When I drive down 140 in the morning temp drops 5F Sometimes more.

Archived