Newest Member
    joxey
V Day II obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harvey ftw?

Sloppy here.  Unless the band S of here flips me to more consistent snow, I am toast here.  Looks like ~1/2".

Congrats RPM, too.

I think it was Jay who posted regarding how dire the RPM was for the immediate coast yesterday, and I responded by pointing out that it had nailed the Jan 21 fail around these parts.

I was conservative, similar to Harv, but even I figured that the immediate coast would be good for 2-3".

Wow.

35.8 Rain mixed with the most slush balls we've had all day but I can't call them snowflakes, just giant rain drops with multiple melted cores.

There's a lot of melted slush in these drops but it's still not overcoming the temps.

Plymouth MA

CF was the killer here, not the temps aloft.  That's why it's still snowing in Fall River but raining at Logan.

Sorry - but I have one gripe - can people stop saying "here" as though we all know exactly where you are?

Just about to leave work in Lexington, MA for a commute home to Chelmsford.  I'm guessing the roads are starting to get pretty nasty.  Moderate snow falling here in Lexington.  I can't measure, but from my window it looks like 1-2 inches so far.

Congrats RPM, too.

I think it was Jay who posted regarding how dire the RPM was for the immediate coast yesterday, and I responded by pointing out that it had nailed the Jan 21 fail around these parts.

I was conservative, similar to Harv, but even I figured that the immediate coast would be good for 2-3".

Wow.

Yeah I saw that too on the RPM. It's doing a good job right now. Has had a good winter inside 24hrs.

Archived