joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
V Day II obs

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's low level warmth.  I still have cored rain drops and sometimes it almost looks like it wants to snow but the lowest part of the BL is torched.

Many underestimated the effects of a retreating high.... 

Line in the sand is around I95

Exactly, that's what I thought... just wanted to clarify that this has nothing to do with torching aloft occurring sooner / further west.

Still possible the best echoes flip Boston metro back to snow as heavier returns approach in the next 2 hours, but extrapolating from your obs, wise for Boston folks not to hold our breath for it.

Ripping in NE Woonsocket, RI. 28.9f

Up until about 15 minutes ago, it had been just small flakes and maybe 2 inches. Then suddenly the flakes got huge and vis went way down. Beautiful.

Fingers crossed to keep the rain away, but love that this storm is in the daytime.

No one's really talking much about power issues when the winds crank later. Now is the time to make some preps if you can. Just saying.

Dude..this is awesome. This is what it's all about for me. Viz  must be under 75 yds..26.8

I hear ya Kev, supposed to be working from home and I can't stop looking at the visibilty that I would say is about 400-500 feet. I have gotten nearly 6" since my report at 9, and wtill stuck in the teens. Do not think I fiip. Albany calling for 10-20 for my area.

Archived