joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rarely do we have both heat and wind at the same time.....that would make the August heat and humidity almost bearable.

It must be cold in order for there to be wind. Typically it occurs after having the lowest possible temperature without any frozen precipitation.

I love this place. I have really enjoyed fixing my outdoor Christmas decorations, on multiple occasions, as a result of the winds we have had the last couple/few weeks.

I also enjoy watching everything turn brown in July and August....there is nothing more enjoyable than watering the lawn everyday.

Of course, by the time all the leaves have fallen off the trees and plants have gone dormant, we receive copious amounts of rain.

I look forward to the next marginal event that leaves us dry slotted in our little snowhole. Watching systems intensify as they make their way to the northeast is fun. Additionally, we get the benefit of the cold winds as a result. Awesome!!!

Snow has become very unimportant to me. I haven't looked at any models since yesterday am. I saw the recaps today and didn't even need to look at anything,

After what I witnessed on TV last night all I can think about is Sunday and if the stars align and we pull off a win then all I care about is the next week. What a perfect time for a big distraction that doesn't include weather.

#SemiretiredWeenie

Snow has become very unimportant to me. I haven't looked at any models since yesterday am. I saw the recaps today and didn't even need to look at anything,

After what I witnessed on TV last night all I can think about is Sunday and if the stars align and we pull off a win then all I care about is the next week. What a perfect time for a big distraction that doesn't include weather.

#SemiretiredWeenie

Somehow I just learned last night that RG3 played high school ball less than 1 mile from my house in TX.

Archived