12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously. Looking at lr and then consider odds after Jan warm up. Who just wants to call this winter over?

Hate to sound so pessimistic.

I hate being pessimistic as well, but lets be honest, were chasing yet another "cold" pattern thats 15-20 days away again. Call me a weenie but these "cold snaps" aren't what they used to be. We're running out of time.

Long-range poor patterns usually pan out, while good ones often don't. No reason to be optimistic at any time.

Well, a bad pattern is bad.. and a good pattern can still have a bad result. So we're heavily weighted toward a bad outcome.

Seriously. Looking at lr and then consider odds after Jan warm up. Who just wants to call this winter over?

Hate to sound so pessimistic.

I hate being pessimistic as well, but lets be honest, were chasing yet another "cold" pattern thats 15-20 days away again. Call me a weenie but these "cold snaps" aren't what they used to be. We're running out of time.

These posts are silly.

It's Dec. 31 for crying out loud!

These posts are silly.

It's Dec. 31 for crying out loud!

If this week's cold and dry then the pattern is crap for 2 weeks.. that could be a problem at least or us who haven't seen anything yet. Yeah yeah, peak climo but we're knocking off prime days now.

good chance that's gonna suck too.

tho we seem sorta locked into a perma ridge to the se and trough to the nw.

We really do suck. Maybe we are just making it more complicated and it's simply a fact that DC sucks for weather. ;)

But make no mistake...we'll probably do excellent on number of 100 degree days to make power bills skyrocket and make the upstairs of our house miserable. That's something you can always count on in DC.

Archived