amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But like JB2, people are willing to excuse it because you came across as hopeful. I honestly think that's why people follow and like him. He's a wishcaster and most folks don't want reality.

Wish casting sets up a harder landing on fails. I rather read stuff based on reality. It cushions the blow.

Wish casting sets up a harder landing on fails. I rather read stuff based on reality. It cushions the blow.

Yep, and we're pretty grounded here. Yea, today sucked for most from the md 495 counties and south but when I was expecting 0-2" to begin with it's hard to really get all worked up. Now it's all about the big game tomorrow night. My weather switch is off and my nfl switch is WFO.

Yep, and we're pretty grounded here. Yea, today sucked for most from the md 495 counties and south but when I was expecting 0-2" to begin with it's hard to really get all worked up. Now it's all about the big game tomorrow night. My weather switch is off and my nfl switch is WFO.

Would have been fun seeing flakes fly during the game. Best Skins memory was 83(?) and Mosley kicking a then record 22 straight over the Giants in dumping snow.

Of course, me too. Regular reader of this forum are definitely based in reality. I was talking about the masses outside of forums such as this. The average Joe hears that a storm is on the way from someone's social media site and it becomes office talk. There's no investment. When someone like JB2 busts, there are no reprecussions for him because no one really gave a hoot anyway. PT Barnum said it well...

It looks like we need to start having subforums by county, according to some on here. People take this stuff way too seriously.

ETA: A belated congratulations to mapgirl and soon-to-be father mattie g. The longer the baby stays in there, the better for her!

Thanks! :)

Just looked at my IMBY temp for KNAK and still cant get to 32 only have seen 32 or below 4 hours this Nov and Dec. sad :(

Amazing what the Bay does to you guys. I've been down well into the 20s this month several times. Of course, two Decembers ago (2010), I had been well down into the teens on a number of nights by the end of December.

Archived