12bet1 net
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a fear a train wreck tomorrow, or at least more rain than snow imby

mainly because even my weenie eyes ain't seeing it

meh, I drove up to Gambrills State Park on the first ridge west of Frederick yesterday and rode along the entire ridge top until I got to Rt. 77, which takes you to Cunningham State Park

what a beautiful ride that was with the tops of the mts, including along the road, encased in ice from the zr after 5" of snow and the sun shining down into the "glass" forest

I know where to go this weekend if we miss it again tomorrow; he!! it's only 50 minutes from mby

I like snow and I won't apologize for wanting more..... phineas knows me well...he also knows when the final totals are tallied leesburg will be just fine....LWG crew knows all about living on the fringe and being the transition zone....deform bands love them some leesburg too!

I like snow and I won't apologize for wanting more..... phineas knows me well...he also knows when the final totals are tallied leesburg will be just fine....LWG crew knows all about living on the fringe and being the transition zone....deform bands love them some leesburg too!

LOL

Good chance you beat me. No doubt about that. There is ALWAYS a band somewhere and it usually ends up over your house.

I can't decide if the weenies or the storm cancellers are more annoying. Hugging models 4 hours before the start of precip is...interesting.

It's pretty bad. The damn thing hasn't even started yet and too many are calling bust or its juicing up. Just let shyt happen.

I can't decide if the weenies or the storm cancellers are more annoying. Hugging models 4 hours before the start of precip is...interesting.

9 times out of 10 I would agree about hugging models but this one is tricky. Two distinct lows in close proximity of each other is awful tough to get right. Even at game time. But I have a feeling the models are prob more right than wrong at this time.

9 times out of 10 I would agree about hugging models but this one is tricky. Two distinct lows in close proximity of each other is awful tough to get right. Even at game time. But I have a feeling the models are prob more right than wrong at this time.

Yep, alwasy tough as it makes the rain snow line tough but in cases like this you can get a split and end up with light precipitation.

Archived