joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Good riddance 2012. Rockin 2013? Obs and Banter

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoa, Bob. Let's not get too greedy here!

TBH- it's getting pretty easy for me. I know when to focus on the pattern and when not to. Right now it's time to do little in the way of deep lr analysis. EPO and PNA is about to kick us again and I'm fine with that. I'm not going to post much in the lr thread because I don't feel like chasing ghosts for a while. Maybe later but not now. 

I'll focus on other things like outdoor activities, shorts, and t-shirts. And football of course. 

TBH- it's getting pretty easy for me. I know when to focus on the pattern and when not to. Right now it's time to do little in the way of deep lr analysis. EPO and PNA is about to kick us again and I'm fine with that. I'm not going to post much in the lr thread because I don't feel like chasing ghosts for a while. Maybe later but not now. 

I'll focus on other things like outdoor activities, shorts, and t-shirts. And football of course. 

Good outlook. No reason to get worked up over something when there's no reason to have expectations to start with.

I've got other things to think about too. Pending first babies will do that to you!

When the Euro showed arctic air over us Day 8-10 (for 2-3 weeks straight), we all knew it was wrong.  Now the Euro shows a torch on Day 8-10 for 2 days and we all know it's right :(

I read through the cfs thread this weekend that mitch started in may. I think everbody should read back through it. All of the optimism was based on a weak mod or weak Nino. There was plenty of evidence posted that a neutral after multi-year nina is a really bad thing. I think we tried to forget that because of the new "snowcover index" and -AO. Yea, that worked out all good and all except for a Nina like PAC.

I don't see what magic is going to change the fact that this winter will likely be dominated by a -pna overall. It has been until recently and it's looks like it's going back that way. It is what it is and the jet / longwave patterns that we are seeing shouldn't be a surprise. The one thing that would sure help is if we could get some true arctic air on this side when the ao/nao go negative again. THAT can overcome the pesky epo and -pna. Especially during late jan - feb. I'm sure Russia would gladly give i up but I don't think the persistent siberian hp wants to let it happen. But this is all guesses. The only thing I'm sure about is that we are going to have to endure a really bad pattern again for a time. How long it lasts is up to Wes to decide. LOL

I'll focus on other things like outdoor activities, shorts, and t-shirts. And football of course

That will probably be a let down just like the snow. We probably have a better chance of getting the snow the JMA is showing for us on Jan 6th, than the Redskins have of beating Seattle :P .

That will probably be a let down just like the snow. We probably have a better chance of getting the snow the JMA is showing for us on Jan 6th, than the Redskins have of beating Seattle :P .

Well, the skins shouldn't even be here statistically starting off 3-6 so it's all gravy. Weather should be perfect on Sunday for Luck to throw for 400 yards and 4 tds. 

Well, the skins shouldn't even be here statistically starting off 3-6 so it's all gravy. Weather should be perfect on Sunday for Luck to throw for 400 yards and 4 tds. 

Lolz, there is a 30% of flurries that should hinder him big time. I hope the skins win although I am doubtful. It does not make much difference because I think the Ravens season will end the next Sunday.

Archived