I'm gonna look on the bright side.
1. The GFS doesn't move as far south or west as the EURO with its loop.
2. We most likely get some showers from Florence from either model.
3. The stalling segment of the storm while not unprecedented is still unusual.
4. Two days ago, hardly any of the above was on the table, except the GFS's stall. And we're still two days away.
5. It's a tropical system and they are notoriously unique. And none of the above has occurred yet. So does anyone have confidence in the current guidance? I think there are a few changes yet to occur.
That's the best this weenie can do.