amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Disco for the next one.. 01/28-01/29

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

. . . Or if your in a climate like litchfieldlibations, preparing the soil for the spring planting.

Ironically I saw maple trees tapped last week. May be the earliest I've seen that done.

Whoa....where was that? A lot of the big places will start in January because it takes them that long to get everything tapped. Modern taps can hold onto a season longer than they used to. I only do about 1,200 trees so I do it over a couple of weeks and I buy sap from other places. They tap when I tap. Sure is a sign that winter is ending, isn't it?

I'm waiting a few more weeks.

Love the Euro consistency, total switch in 12 hours. See what happens tonight. That model has switched from run to run this year like no other. Split flow and models equals who the fook knows what will transpire until its in our face. ENS only way to go.

With cutoff srn low and fast nrn stream, it will be model chaos. Def better to go with ensembles and see what the members are doing for the next 6-9 days or so.

The Canadian just a catastrophic St. Lawrence Valley track on Friday with deluges of rain, 50's, etc....

The Euro fantasy snow maps for some reason bring in a pretty good duration of snow here and in GC later Thursday before it all turns to rain.

Love the Euro consistency, total switch in 12 hours. See what happens tonight. That model has switched from run to run this year like no other. Split flow and models equals who the fook knows what will transpire until its in our face. ENS only way to go.

LOL.

Snow doing fine here, but my driveway is almost clear, ftw. Even so, it's still gross at 42.1/33. With all these glum posts, I suspect I better enjoy these few inches while I can.

Yep. Snowpack intact. The glaze made it stout. I think we'll be seeing some snow Mike. The beauty of GC.

Couple inches of slop on the lawn, maybe 3 or 4 inches in the woods.... The bloodletting is over here with 33.7F....but basically devastation. Thursday/Friday may terminate all snow if the Euro and Canadian are correct. As Steve said the Euro has been inconsistent so who knows. Funny to see almost none of the GFS ensemble members look anything like the Euro.

LOL.

Snow doing fine here, but my driveway is almost clear, ftw. Even so, it's still gross at 42.1/33. With all these glum posts, I suspect I better enjoy these few inches while I can.

Archived