• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, Spaizzo said:

We are on the low end of snow here, but still moderately falling we have about 5" compared to SeymourSnow and we are only a few miles apart. The start for us was a lot of white rain at 5.....

That stinks sorry, I was on the southern edge of the fronto band earlier and also I have about 600 more feet elevation than a lot of Derby, was 29 degrees for the first 5" every flake accumulated. 

53 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

So yea this happened   snow blower 1 phone 0

7.5 so far

20240213_103154.jpg

You must be in some pretty rarified air with this mishap.  There's the group that walked on the moon, then you and like 1 or 2 other guys who've probably done this :lol:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

~1" here just north of the MA/NH border

Had the thinnest of coatings around 7am this morning but nothing on the ground here now.  Flakes in the air most of the morning as we watch the radar/precip dancing along the state line below me.  

done here... looks like that dxr up to orh max I said a few days ago kinda verified, took a painful route to get there but congrats on those peeps with double digits, and some down south who haven't seen anything in a long time... maybe we get lucky rest of the week and pick up a few more here and there with the clippers