Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 19th Storm OBS Thread

DCAlexandria

2 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

Lol i’m commenting on the aesthetics of it.

Technically, yes that’s my total for this week. 4.8” + 3.3” is over 8” but more like 6” with compaction

Oh ok it was one of the first posts I saw when I opened the thread and I was a bit shocked for a second.

But glad to hear it’s a great event!

• Like 1

I missed my early morning Jebwalk. That alarm was shut down immediately. I was like F that! I needed the sleep. Anyway—coffee tastes fantastic. 3.5” down. I’m greedy. I want to hit the high end of my WSW of 6”. Hoping for the continuation of back building. We shall see. Fingers crossed. B)

• Like 2

Just now, Eskimo Joe said:

Radar looking much better. Deeper returns forming along the I-81 to US 15 corridor, more returns showing towards Petersburg and Cumberland.

We need to get into some heavier bands here. The good stuff has struggling to make it up here. Starting to pick up as I type this.

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

Northern tier posting prob gonna light up next couple hours. Lookin good for them for a while

1 minute ago, Scraff said:

I missed my early morning Jebwalk. That alarm was shut down immediately. I was like F that! I needed the sleep. Anyway—coffee tastes fantastic. 3.5” down. I’m greedy. I want to hit the high end of my WSW of 6”. Hoping for the continuation of back building. We shall see. Fingers crossed. B)

Snow rate noticeably picking up the last 5 mins

• Like 1