• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Two Mdt to high impact events NYC subforum; wknd Jan 6-7 Incl OBS, and mid week Jan 9-10 (incl OBS). Total water equiv by 00z/11 general 2", possibly 6" includes snow-ice mainly interior. RVR flood potential increases Jan 10 and beyond. Damaging wind.

wdrag

My son and his besty are outside in the driveway with my snowblower (broken) and a parts donor snowblower (also broken) trynna make 1 good working snowblower.  My driveway looks like a junkyard.  I heard something run just now as it started to snow lightly.  They have 8 driveways to do tomorrow.  Hoping the bodge job gets em through (it will).  

Meanwhile my neighbor just called…his won’t start.  

Finally some winter around here.  

0.5" at this Wantage Nj location 440P. SB in earnest around 230P.  still small flake.

The thump coming up on radar south to s NJ- Dover DE is our evening lift. Am hoping that where sleet and freezing rain it can mix back to snow around I78 and keep us snow longer I80 north.  Even though sleet is coming to ne NJ...  the snow part might be done, but you might get your self a healthy sleet accum over a 3 hour period?  slippery.

• wdrag changed the title to Two Mdt to high impact events NYC subforum; wknd Jan 6-7 Incl OBS, and mid week Jan 9-10 (incl OBS). Total water equiv by 00z/11 general 2", possibly 6" includes snow-ice mainly interior. RVR flood potential increases Jan 10 and beyond. Damaging wind.
  • Rjay unpinned this topic