• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Discobs 2023

George BM

94 for a high. Cloud tops from storms out west blocked out the sun at the start of my softball game, cooling things off considerably. Hoping for less humidity at 9am tomorrow for the start of the end of season tourney

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Stormfly said:

From a friend of mine at Camden Yards.

Looks apocalyptic!

FnbYHAu.jpg

That is indeed a breathtaking picture. I just went digging back through your posting content on your profile...as I THINK you might have been the person to post a picture last winter (maybe the one before?) of the sun rising over a country-ish road, with ice lining all of the tree branches and it, too, was an amazing pic. Am I remembering that correctly?

1 hour ago, vastateofmind said:

That is indeed a breathtaking picture. I just went digging back through your posting content on your profile...as I THINK you might have been the person to post a picture last winter (maybe the one before?) of the sun rising over a country-ish road, with ice lining all of the tree branches and it, too, was an amazing pic. Am I remembering that correctly?

Probably, I post a lot of pics! :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

Tomorrow morning is going to be glorious.

I'm going to do a huge deck staining job for a client. I've been waiting for days for the right condition. Tomorrow looks perfect. If anyone needs a deck restoration, patio restoration, fleet of commercial equipment or vehicles washed on a regular let me know. Sorry for the plug. I'll never do it again lol

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic