joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Discobs 2023

George BM

44 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

lol will the rain actually make it!?

On 6/12/2023 at 9:26 PM, nw baltimore wx said:

LWX going “likely” for Wednesday’s chances.

As someone smarter than me once said, “Theres an old saying in Tennessee..  …I know it’s in Texas, but probably in Tennessee, that says, ‘Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me… … you can’t get fooled again.’”

2 hours ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Until other globals get in on this, I'll remain doubtful. Euro long range QPF has been dubious of late.

Just like the Euro snowfall forecast during winter,  and the triple XXX Control Model snowfal forecast. All those teenagers getting hot and bothered looking at 30 inch snowfall in the next 360 hours .  Does mommy know they are looking at those hot pink colors.       

If the GFS and Euro are correct, it might be unsettled all week next week.  I actually don't mind this type of setup, though.  Cutoff lows to the northeast are a no-go, but this one (per LWX) would involve the GOM, so we might actually get productive precip out of it (TBD).

After 24 hrs. the models thankfully still believe that we turn wet next week from a blocky pattern with a cut-off ULL nearby.  For Augusta County, the 6 day qp ending Sat. June 24 is GFS 4.11",  ECM 5.53", GEM 3.30".  This gives a blend of 4.31"

• Like 1

• H2O unpinned this topic