Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Discobs 2023

George BM

Bout to get something.

Wow, first thunder all year.
Looked a lot more impressive on radar.  1 flash of lightning and some moderate rain.  Another batch out west that may come through, but clearly radar is overdoing intensity.  Certainly better than nothing.

That line is right on my doorstep. Breeze picking up.

55 minutes ago, katabatic said:

0.75" on the nose this morning. Hoping it continues to make it over the hills in one piece - sending everyone downstream some good juju.

.96 at my place.  Watching the scraps approach now in Leesburg, mountains definitely let the air out of this balloon.

Right at 2” since Monday.  Farmers will be thrilled, they were way behind coming into the week.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RIC_WX said:

.96 at my place.  Watching the scraps approach now in Leesburg, mountains definitely let the air out of this balloon.

Right at 2” since Monday.  Farmers will be thrilled, they were way behind coming into the week.

I've had 1.89" in MLP in the same timeframe...agreed that the agri businesses were really beginning to hurt. Glad you got in on the goods. My husband works at Wisp and he said it was briefly pretty intense this morning. Just wish it was area wide.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, high risk said:

The HRRR has been quite emphatic that this morning line would crap out as it arrived (with redevelopment to our east-northeast);  it still really likes the idea of a more significant round 2 later this afternoon (although it verbatim screws the crew along I-70).

I could picture some of the imby cells overperforming this afternoon if we can get enough breaks in the clouds/instability.

• H2O unpinned this topic