Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 15-16 2023 Storm Potential

Baroclinic Zone

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ll grab 1-2” and be happy 

You're lucky if you see 1" even with the Euro snowmap. I'm surprised you're still on, you said winter's over till next year lol. 

And all seriousness, it just takes one. You know that. And you also know that if we get that one big snow storm or blizzard in February, this would all be a distant memory. You know you can't give up  ( just  like the rest of us ).If you did then you wouldn't even be on here.

Stop being a weenie. Lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

You're lucky if you see 1" even with the Euro snowmap. I'm surprised you're still on, you said winter's over till next year lol. 

And all seriousness, it just takes one. You know that. And you also know that if we get that one big snow storm or blizzard in February, this would all be a distant memory. You know you can't give up  ( just  like the rest of us ).If you did then you wouldn't even be on here.

Stop being a weenie. Lol

Would this be a good winter for you if there was just the one blizzard in February? No agenda behind that question, just asking. 

7 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Would this be a good winter for you if there was just the one blizzard in February? No agenda behind that question, just asking. 

I’ll chime in, if it’s gonna suck, I’d rather have one Big Dog(18-24+), than 3 or 4        2-4”/3-5” deals.  That’s a no brainer for me. But we don’t get to choose. And I wouldn’t say it was a good winter, but it’d be a memorable moment in the 22-23 winter.  We’d all say, that winter wasn’t good, but boy what storm that was. Kind of like 2016 was for the mid Atlantic…one huge blizzard. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Honestly, I think we all would love to have a classic the winter with several weeks if not month to two of snow and cold. It just hasn't really worked out that way for a long time.

If we can get a classic blizzard or even a large snowstorm out of this pattern, that would be okay. If we don't see anything at all, well then we'll have to wait till next year. 

When I'm not on the forum, I'm living my life like the rest of us. But when I'm on this forum.. I'm sucked in like the rest of you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1